- Product Name: Quit Smoking Magic
- Product Website: Click Here To Order Quit Smoking Magic Now!
- Author: Mike Avery
- Overall Rank: 4.8 out of 5.0 Star
Most smokers have a dream to completely quit this habit. The process to fully removing the smoke from your life is painstaking. Mike Avery created Quit Smoking Magic program, which provides the most effective tips for quit smoking. The program is being developed with the smokers in mind and successfully helps many smokers to completely quit this addictive habits.
Author – Mike Avery
Mike Avery is an avid smoker for about 20 years. After he realized the deadly outcome from smoking, he determined to overcome the addictive habit and fought to quit smoking completely.
He began his long and tenuous journey of researching and implementing methods for quitting smoking. After many years of trials and errors and tremendous frustrations, he finally gained the holy grail of quit smoking, which helped him completely overcome his addictive habit. With his triumph success, he decided to share his experience and created the “Quit Smoking Magic” program to help other smokers quit smoking.
The Quit Smoking Magic Program
A series of procedures are described in the program. One of major methods in the program is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. The program is designed in such a way that you would not necessarily require to have will power to quit smoking.
The potential withdrawal symptoms of quitting smoking are defined and identified. The symptoms include: mood swing, insomnia, anxiety, and depression etc.
The strategies to deal with the withdrawal symptoms are established. This program will help its users break down their smoking habit into several smaller parts that will be easily overcome.
Here is some knowledge you will learn in the program:
- 22 core beliefs that almost all smokers have and how smokers can eliminate them one by one.
- How users can use the three pillars guarantee, so that they will never again want to smoke another cigarette.
- The essential things smokers must make prior to quitting and which decisions they need to make.
- The biggest reason why most smokers are never able to quit and how to go about this problem.
- The key to understanding why many smokers have failed in the past.
- How the nicotine addiction really works and why it isn’t so strong as most people believe.
Here are some specific techniques you will acquire:
- How to defuse the psychological addiction.
- How to sleep naturally without smoking.
- How to stop mental fogginess.
- How to control insomnia
- How to avoid restlessness.
- How to banish cravings.
- How to eliminate toxins in the body.
- How to avoid post-quitting depression.
- How to plan healthy diet.
- How to speed up the natural physical healing process.
- How to improve the brain power without any medication.
- How to prevent relapsing
Here are examples on how to make smoking for yourself as much inconvenient as possible:
- Do not buy cigarettes blocks; until one pack didn’t finish, do not buy another.
- Buy cigarettes only in a particular place, preferably far away from your home and work.
- Do not carry cigarettes, matches or lighters.
- Make it a rule after each smoked cigarette to wash your hands and face, brush your teeth and change clothes to get rid of the smell of tobacco.
- Make puffs less often, reduce their depth. Between puffs, do not leave cigarette in your mouth.
- Do not smoke just “for the company.”
- If you felt a desire to smoke, do not reach for a cigarette from the pack at least for 3-5 minutes. At this time, try to occupy yourself with something else that would help you forget about it.
- Track the time when you light a cigarette, and try to check how strong the desire to smoke at this moment is. This will help you understand when the urge to smoke is the strongest. Highlight the “most important cigarette of the day”, so that you can later refuse exactly this one.
- Track the number of cigarettes you smoke per day. Strive to ensure that every other day you smoke fewer cigarettes than the previous one.
Quit Smoking Magic Side Effects
There are no smoking cessation side effects from this program.
Benefits of the Program
The program is best for:
- Those who smoke for a long time.
- Those who already tried every program possible but never succeed.
- Those who have lost hope to quit.
- Those who are not willing to quit.
Content of the Product Package
The package contains only digital publications. As soon as you sign up, a link is presented for you to download the products. Your package includes the followings:
- Quit Smoking Magic: The main product.
- Bonus #1 – How To Whiten Your Teeth
- Bonus #2 – How To End Bad Breath
- Bonus #3 – How To Clean Your Lungs
The Good and the Bad
- The product is one of the safest.
- The product is effective in assisting smokers reduce or stop smoking.
- The method is one of the cheapest.
- No will power needed.
- No relapse.
- Quit only just days.
- The success rate is high.
- The program is based on real experience of the author.
- Come with 60 days money back guarantee, sufficient time to try.
- Provide 3 complimentary bonuses.
- You will learn how to automatically step out from smoking even you’re not willing to.
- Not easy to fully complaint with the program.
Testimonials of the Program Users
“If you have lost hope to quit, this program also for you. It’s not only for those who want to free their self from smoke, but also apply to whom are not willing to quit”. – Tom
“The benefits of this product are massively unlimited and transform lives in ways one cannot begin to imagine. It is a straightforward and easy program to follow as the guides have been made in the simplest possible form. The most amazing thing about Quit Smoking Magic is that there are absolutely no side effects and it is absolutely natural”. – Scott.
In conclusion, Quit Smoking Magic program is one of the safest and effective way to quit smoking. I strongly recommend this product for those who would like to stop smoking.
3 thoughts on “Is Quit Smoking Magic A Scam?”
It never ceases to amaze me how the cigarette companies are required to run all these health disclaimers but are still allowed to sell their poisonous products. Thank you for providing some answers for those looking to break free from their addiction.
Dear Joseph, Thanks for your comment. You raise a complicated question, which interweaves with politics, business, and culture etc. With new technology, the smoking culture is moving forward with new trend with safer alternatives, such as electronic cigarettes. We are going to witness how smoking industry and culture are evolved in the future.
I think it’s great that this is named Quit Smoking Magic. Smoking is one of the hardest addictions to quit and it DOES seem like there’s a little magic needed to make it stick. I love how this is low cost and high results, I’m going to consider this for my husband who’s tried just about everything.